Bulk orders of 10, 25 and 50 pairs are individually packaged at a discounted rate for individuals looking to purchase for sports teams, colleges or universities, gyms, yoga and pilates studios, physical therapy, family, friends and everyone else! Perfect for resale as well.
Buy More and SAVE! 10 Pairs for $80 - 25 Pairs for $190 - 50 Pairs for $350
Free Shipping on all Bulk Orders!
- INSTANT TOE PAIN RELIEF: The Bromitch Medical Supply toe separators instantly relieve the friction and irritating pain associated with bunions, hallux valgus, bunionette, hammer toes, claw toes & other unsightly foot problems.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: These toe stretchers will fit all your boots and shoes and they are ideal for walking, running or standing! Plus, they are 100% washable and reusable and since they are made of medical-grade stretchable silicone gel, they will fit your toes/feet no matter your size!
- WORK PAIN-FREE EVERY DAY: These silicone toe spacers will help you get through your busy work days without feeling the slightest bit of pain! Perfect for the active man and woman on the go, they will help reduce toe and foot discomfort from overlapping or crooked toes.
- IMPROVE YOUR FOOT CIRCULATION & BALANCE: Most people have very poor blood circulation in their feet which takes a toll on their leg balance and strength. Improve your feet circulation by regularly using these toe straighteners and avoid the irritation caused by friction between the toes.
- FIX YOUR CROOKED TOES: The Bromitch Medical Supply toe stretchers are engineered to combat and reverse bone, tissue & cartilage misalignments and thanks to their active wear design they can be used at night, while watching TV, while practicing yoga, and even in wide-toed athletic shoes for running!
- Bunions & Bunionette
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer, Claw, Crossed or Crooked Toes
- Hallux Valgus
- Varicose Veins
- Bone, Tissue & Cartilage Misalignment
- Tired & Cramping Toes from Excessive Standing, Walking or Running
How to Use:
1. Start with wearing for 5-15 min and increase by 5 min per session until you can comfortably wear for 30 min or more. Allow your foot muscles enough time to adapt as you stretch them.
2. Wear less often if the pain gets worse, and be careful when walking with them on.
3. If the toe separators slide or fall while wearing at night to sleep, please put on socks.
4. While wearing gel toe stretcher in shoes, please with casual shoes, sneakers or other shoes with a little larger box.
5. Hold under warm water or chill in the refrigerator before wearing for a more soothing effect.
6. The unisex design is one size fits most.
1. It can be reused and easy to clean with water or soap.
2. If it becomes sticky after cleaning, you can add baby powder or talcum powder.
3. Air dry naturally or by paper, not the sun.
4. Doctors highly recommend that you replace your toe separators every 3 months to promote healthy feet.